How can we help?
We’ll take the “difficult” out of cruise ship logistics.
Cruise ship suppliers hire us each season to do all their logistics and inventory management… because we know what we’re doing.
We’ll store, manage, and distribute your product to cruise ship stores leaving from the Port of Vancouver, BC, Port of Seattle, WA, and Ports in California.
Whether its food, beverages, hospitality supplies – whatever and whenever the ship needs it, we’ll get it there.
Years of Experience You Can Count On.
Since 1996, T.C. Trading Company has been simplifying suppliers’ logistical needs.
We take care of all the logistical planning, inventory management, challenging paperwork, and cross-border requirements. We know a thing or two about cruise ship logistics and we’ll make your life easier by saving time and money.
Value Added Services
- Let us help you reduce your overall costs by customizing our services to meet your unique needs. Our services extend beyond just storage and transportation. Tell us what it is you need done, and we will make it happen.
Your Dedicated Service Team
- As our client, you will be assigned a dedicated account representative, who will take care of all of your customer service needs. They will manage your inventory and be your main contact with TC Trading Company.
- We have dedicated warehouse receiving and picking teams who are knowledgeable about our clients’ products and maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- If you already have the storage space you need but are looking for someone who can transport or export your product, we also offer cross-dock services. You deliver your finished orders already packed and ready to go to us, and we will take care of them from there.
- As a US Customs bonded facility, we can store and transport your bonded product.
- We have a dedicated team that will handle all of the necessary documentation, and a dedicated warehouse team specially trained to handle bonded product.
- We work closely with our own US Customs broker who can help import your product in bond.
- We can handle creating and clearing all necessary customs paperwork to get your product across the border to the Port of Vancouver.
- As a USDA export inspection facility, we will take care of preparing, inspecting and clearing your meat product so that it can be delivered to the ships in Vancouver.
- We work closely with both the USDA and CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) to make sure that we are always in compliance with both countries’ regulations.
- We have experienced staff who will help manage your inventory.
- All of our clients have access to our online inventory portal 24/7. There, they can view their current inventory balances, open orders, inventory history, and more.
- Our warehouse management system also accepts EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transactions. This way you can submit your orders directly to our system.